Some websites and products that use SolrNet:
- http://www.fancydressoutfitters.co.uk by EMC Consulting
The core architecture is based on the S#arp Architecture framework (with added support for multiple databases, ViewModels etc...)
Integrated other OSS projects into the solution:
- Spark View Engine
- xVal Validation Framework
- AutoMapper (for entity / view model mapping)
- PostSharp (for cross cutting concerns - logging, performance counters, caching)
- MBUnit / Gallio for our BDD Framework
- Over 700 BDD Specs
- Solution performs very well - 1000 concurrent users per web server, generating around 180 pages per second across 2x single quad core 64bit servers.
- http://jobhits.co.uk by Duc Lai
- http://www.leasetransfer.com by me (not my web design)
- http://www.bedriftsoket.no by Steinar Asbjørnsen
- EPiSolr by LBi
I'll keep an updated list on the project's wiki. If you have a public website using SolrNet, let me know!