A few months ago I wrote a couple of adapters to integrate Quartz.Net into Windsor. These were loose components that you had to register yourself and the configuration wasn't very friendly. So I decided to wrap them in a facility to make things cleaner and easier.
This is what the facility provides:
- Some Windsor-managed Quartz entities:
- Automatic FileScanJob registering
- IJobScheduler: a simpler IScheduler
- Automatic scheduler starting if the Startable facility is present (otherwise you'll have to call IScheduler.Start() manually)
Here's what it doesn't support:
- These entities are NOT Windsor-managed (they are instantiated normally by Quartz instead)
- Trigger and job group names
Note that it's up to you to register jobs with the appropriate lifestyle. Listeners can only have singleton lifestyle since they're injected in IScheduler which is itself a singleton.
Here are the bits: