SolrNet is a Solr client for .Net.
Changelog from version 0.1:
- Deprecated ISolrDocument interface
- Dropped query by example
- Dropped random sorting
- Added several ways to map solr fields to properties:
- Attribute-based (default)
- All properties
- Manual mapping
- Added highlighting
- Added filter queries
- Added ping
- Added sample application
- Added Windsor facility
- Added Ninject module
- Added operator overloading for queries
- Added MSDN-style docs
- Added more code samples, better organized wiki
- Changed initialization and instantiation of the service:
This is the biggest breaking change. As explained in a previous post, newing up SolrServer<T> is no longer supported. Instead, you have to ask the IoC container (either the built-in or whatever container you use) for the ISolrOperations<T> service.
The sample application is pretty basic right now, it includes only the basic features, but it shows how it all fits together. Here's a screenshot with the features highlighted:
Code is hosted at Google code.
Direct download links: