- Core functionality is stable.
- New features are unit-tested, but may not be battle-tested.
- Feature-frozen, no new features will be allowed between this beta and the final release. You can of course still send in pull requests for new features, they will be included in the next release, just not in 0.4.0; and in fact there is a pending pull request implementing sharding that I have to review, work on and eventually merge.
- API-frozen, unless there's some critical flaw or an obvious win with a small change.
- Little to no documentation about new features or changes. Tests are the primary or maybe only source of usage.
- MoreLikeThis handler queries.
- TermsComponent support.
- ClusteringComponent support.
- Optionally disable quoting in SolrQueryByField.
- Ngroups for result grouping.
- Multicore support for Autofac module.
- Friendlier highlighting results.
- Fixed an intermitent bug in NHibernate integration.
- Fixed bug with LocalParams in date facets.
- Fixed pre/post delimiters for fastVectorHighlighter.
- Fixed exception when using SolrNet in Application_Start under IIS 7+
- Removed query result interfaces (ISolrQueryResults). Just replace it with SolrQueryResults in your code.
- Deprecated Add(IEnumerable<T>). Use AddRange() instead.
- Upgraded to NHibernate 3.2
- Upgraded to Autofac 2.5.2
Contributors since 0.4.0 alpha 1
- Radek Krahl
- Rich Semenick
- Jerry Wang
- Paige Cook
- Steven Casey
- Jonathan Holland
- James Atherton
- Teun Duynstee
- Tom Morley
- Emad Nashed
- Matej Skubic
- Matthew Braid
Binaries available on Google Code as usual.
If you're upgrading from 0.3.1, see also the 0.4.0 alpha 1 release notes.